The addition of SolidWorks® allows Valley Box engineers to take sophisticated wood and steel packaging designs to the next level with better 3D representation for their customers.
Customers who design their products in a 3D environment will find that Valley Box can easily
create packaging designs using the customer’s project files. Doing this helps to reduce the number of prototypes and ensures fitment before package design goes into production. By reducing the number of prototypes Valley Box can keep prices lower and reduce the amount of waste.
Watch this video interview with one of Valley Box's Packaging Engineers!
Other advantages of introducing SolidWorks® are:
- Packaging engineers have a tool to accurately communicate complicated packaging designs to customers.
- It is an impressive presentation tool that can be easily understood by all involved decision makers.
- Packages can be animated to show the build process, moving parts, or view each piece in detail.
- The ability to strength test the package design, to identify potential
weak points, before the package goes into production.
- The interference detection technology ensures the part will work once its built.
- It streamlines the entire design process
SolidWorks applications help millions of engineers and designers succeed. For more
information visit http://www.solidworks.com.