Have you ever really looked at a wood shipping container? OK, so they aren’t meant to be gawked at, but if you stop and stare for just a minute, you’ll notice how “nature’s building material” has the ability to transform even the most industrial solutions into striking solutions.
The benefits of the beauty of wood go way beyond aesthetics. Because wood shipping containers stand out in a sea of other containers, whether plain or custom built to order, they are simply easier to monitor so workers will certainly notice if something is amiss—or headed in that direction. Wood, as a building medium, is also:
- Durable and withstands greater amounts of weight than other softer materials
- Reusable year after year, so you save money in the long-run
- Stackable which helps create more space in small areas
- Customizable which allows you virtually endless possibilities to meet your requirements
Constructing packaging with wood is also Environmentally friendly:
Wood Shipping Containers Custom Built to Order
We already know that wood shipping containers make a strong statement. Add your own specifications and the container becomes:
- Vibration free ride - Your product is kept more secure because you get to choose the best securement methods for you (eg. bracing, blocking, bolting, steel strapping, etc.)
- Custom Fit - Effective at handling your unique weight distribution and dimension needs through the use of internal wood structures like saddles, supports, and load bearing members
- Branded - With additions such as paint, stenciling, and hardware your wood box can be an excellent representation of your brand because the design is uniquely yours.
- Eliminate wasted space - A perfect fit for your shipping run, so you’ll eliminate excess weight which saves you money upfront