At the end of the packages lifecycle, when you evaluate the performance of the packaging, it may lead to a redesign consideration for continued improvement. That’s why this lifecycle is a circle. With emerging technologies every year, you will always have a chance to improve upon your packaging design.
If you’re looking to decrease your packaging costs or improve performance, this is your stage in the lifecycle. Your San Diego crating supplier will be an advocate for cost comparisons of similar products or improving performance with a re-design.
For more effective communication, have ongoing reviews which provide a benchmark for evaluations of safety, performance, alternative packaging solutions and cost savings
Provide your San Diego crating supplier with drawings, pictures and dimensions of your product to ensure ongoing success and savings.
Some final tips about San Diego crating suppliers:
- Perform your due diligence by always getting at least 3 competitive quotes.
- When evaluating your packaging costs weigh factors like; Damage Costs, Packing Labor costs, and Re-usablity savings.
- Communicate successful and damaged shipments for review.
- With damage claims it’s helpful to supply pictures of packaged products
- When in doubt install damage indicators to rule out mishandling.
- Evaluate the packaging company’s prices as well as their Quality, Efficiency, and level of Customer Service.