Metal is one of the most recycled materials in the world. Therefore it is available in recycled forms for many applications. Scrap metal can come from just about anything from both the business industry and residential use:
Industrial Scrap Metal:
- Leftover home building supplies
- Demolished home leftovers
- Metal from junk cars
- Car parts
- Surplus metal that companies don’t need
Residential Scrap Metal:
- Aluminum cans
- Clothes hangers
- Television sets
- Cell phones
- Metal lamp bases
- Even old hair dryers and curling irons
- Energy savings 75%
- Savings in virgin materials use 90%
- Reduction in air pollution 86%
- Reduction in water use 40%
- Reduction in water pollution 76%
- Reduction in mining wastes 97%
- Reduction in consumer wastes 105%
Using secondary raw materials reduces the use of new resources and by doing so we save energy and protect the environment. Valley Box chooses to incorporate sustainable business practices by recycling all wood scrap with San Diego's Waste Management Company. Click here to visit our “Green Thinking" page to learn more.
San Diego's industrial packaging corporation has solutions for delicate electronic equipment or bulky machinery, commercial, industrial, or Mil. Spec for international or domestic shipments. Our strength is based on our ability to offer value by managing important "non-core" elements of our customers' production process, enabling them to focus their time, investment and talent on their own manufacturing expertise.
Since 1965, Valley Box has been a fixture of San Diego’s Packaging Industry. We are a leading industry provider of:
- High-quality crating solutions for over-size products
- Shock-resistant packaging for sensitive equipment
- Heat treated export containers
- Effective moisture barrier resistant packing and materials.
Our products range from custom corrugated to custom engineered designs for Defense, Aerospace, Biotech and Commercial applications.