Valley Box can evaluate your internal operating procedures to streamline a manufacturing process.
One solution can be a material handling fixture that allows for a specific quantity of production parts. These fixtures can be used to make your factory floor operations more efficient and reduce raw materials storage requirements.
By removing particular activities from a customer's factory floor Valley Box helps to concentrate your effort to the highest-value production activities, optimizing return on factory-floor square footage. Material handling solutions can also be converted to reusable or returnable containers. Incorporating reusable packages into your assembly line can expedite and simplify your process of off-site sub-assembly.
Added Value of streamlining your internal production:
- Improved work flow and shorter production times
- Parts collection downtime eliminated
- Freeing your skilled employees for higher-value activities
- Cleared factory floor space
- Freed up capital by closely matching packaging to the manufacturing process