Reusable Packaged Wood Container (R-PWC) Instructions for Transport in Collapsed Position
You will require; an envelope, tape, steel strapping, edge protectors, tensioner, crimper tool and open metal seals. We recommend wearing safety glasses, and gloves when needed.
- Start by placing all 12 spring clamps into an envelope.
- Next place the small end panels, painted side down, on the deck.
- Place the envelope of the spring clamps in the center of the deck and secure with tape.
- Next stack the long side panel painted side down. Adjust the end panels to allow steel mounting brackets to sit flush with the side panel.
- Then stack the other side panel painted side down.
- Then the lid, painted side down. Make sure that the stacked parts are flush on all sides.
- Begin strapping procedure by placing two straps evenly spaced on the stack.
- Place cardboard edge protector between the strapping and the lid. These will protect the plywood when tightening the steel bands.
- Line up steel strapping, and use the tensioner to tighten the straps.
- Affix metal seal, and crimp.
- Repeat this process with the final strap
- The Reusable Packaged Wood Container is now ready for transport in the collapsed position.
Box Manufactured by: Valley Box Company http://ValleyBox.com
Video Produced by: AliVega Productions
Voice over: Gary Motika http://www.linkedin.com/in/garymotika
Special thanks to:
ADLS - Aerospace Distribution & Logistics Support - ADLSservice@aol.com