Mark your calendars, Manufacturing Day starts Oct 7, 2021. This nationwide celebration of modern manufacturing is expected to attract thousands of manufacturing businesses with a common goal:
To help show the reality of modern manufacturing careers and to address collective challenges to help future generations thrive.
To help reach this goal, this year’s Manufacturing Day will consist of many in-person and virtual events including facility tours across the country.
Watch the video below and take a look at what makes Valley Box Company, a family-owned and operated business of over 50 years, tick! Our 3-minute tour and company introduction was conducted by "World's Greatest" television program. Learn about our wide range of products and services from custom material handling & tooling capabilities to superior wood crate design, as well as our customer service-driven Packaging Experts.
Manufacturing Day will also include a speaker series. Past speakers have included none other than former President Barack Obama, who declared the first Friday in October National Manufacturing Day. President Obama discussed how investments in American manufacturing would help create jobs and expand opportunities for Americans.
In addition to the President’s support, Manufacturing Day (MFG Day) has the help of co-producers such as;
- Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International (FMA)
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP)
- the Manufacturing Institute (MIT)
- The event also has the support of guest producers such as the Science Channel and ISM, and major sponsors such as Shell Lubricants, Deloitte, and CNA.