If you haven’t heard of IMTSTV on YouTube yet, now is the time to get to know this dynamic medium that “delivers programming centered on the IMTS show and what's exciting in the world of manufacturing technology.”
The International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) dates back to 1927 when the first National Machine Tool Builders’ Exposition was held at the Cleveland Auditorium. Today, IMTS is one of the largest industrial trade shows in the world featuring more than 2,000 exhibiting companies and hundreds of thousands of registrants.
Held at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. and sponsored by The Association For Manufacturing Technology (AMT), IMTS showcases product categories such as metal cutting, tooling & work holding systems, fabricating/laser/additive, abrasive machining/sawing/finishing; controls & CAD–CAM; EDM; gear generation; machine components/cleaning/environmental and quality assurance, and more.
IMTS participants/industry professionals and others can visit IMTSTV anytime to browse through dozens of segments and shows. Viewers can expect programming in multiple formats including:
- Around Chicago for IMTS Features popular restaurants and sightseeing opportunities around Chicago.
- In Breif Features all of the latest events and news in the manufacturing technology industry.The format also includes interviews with experts in the industry, tips for businesses, and more.
- iSpy A lively “behind the scenes” peek into what’s innovative and fresh in manufacturing today.
- Additional segments Include the informative and often entertaining IMTS 360, IMTS Live, IMTS Today, MFG Advocate, MT Ambassadors and ShopTalk. These popular segments have covered everything from Advances in Production Manufacturing to 3D Printed Violins to technology giants such as Toshiba.
Sponsored by global companies such as Mobil Industrial Lubricants, Hyundai WIA, and Mitsubishi Electric, IMTSTV features veteran personality Emilie Barta. An IMTSTV host since 2006, Emilie “represents some of the best known and most innovative associations, exhibitors, and products at trade shows across the U.S. in the roles of convention television host, media spokesperson, presenter, and product demonstrator.” Support crew members include Bonnie Gurney—Director of Communications at AMT, Whitney Brown—Media Communications Manager at AMT, Bill Herman—Event Development Director at AMT, and many others.
Visit IMTSTV youtube
Visit the IMTS website today to see what’s new and exciting in the world of international manufacturing technology! If you plan on attending the IMTS trade show this year check Valley Box Company's helpful blog posts that will help you get prepared.
- Persuade your Boss to let you exhibit at IMTS
- 10 Things To Do Before IMTS
- 10 Tips to Maximize Your Time at IMTS
- 10 Things To Do After Attending IMTS