Reusable Packaged Wood Container (R-PWC) Assembly Instructions.
- You may require a rubber mallet or hammer during assembly.
- We recommend wearing safety glasses, and gloves when needed.
- Before assembly, be sure that cargo is centered on the rubber mat.
- To begin place end panels with flat angle brackets into the slotted location on the skid, sliding metal bracket edge securely under the plywood deck.
- Place long side panel into vertical position, making sure that the 90 Degree retaining hardware aligns with the adjacent end panel.
- Place spring clip into 4 hardware locations and secure by hitting with a rubber mallet... or a hammer... or the palm of your hand.
- Repeat this process on opposite side panel making sure all 4 corners are fastened securely.
- Place the lid on top of the container making sure that all of the retaining hardware lines up.
- Then attach the hook of the short leg of the spring clip into the square hole of plate and strike to secure , do this to all 4 lid spring clips.
- Always check that all the hardware has been secured properly before shipment.
Box Manufactured by: Valley Box Company
Video Produced by: AliVega Productions
Voice over: Gary Motika http://www.linkedin.com/in/garymotika
Special thanks to:
ADLS - Aerospace Distribution & Logistics Support - ADLSservice@aol.com