Jim Becker, a Crating Expert at Valley Box Company, talks viewers through the steps of how to measure a part when you buy wooden containers.
As crating experts Valley Box understands how important the correct information is to the development of custom packaging when you buy a wooden container.
- L x W x H = Length, Width & Height
- Write down measurements
- Round measurements up (when in doubt)
- Know the weight of your part
- OD = Outer Dimension
- ID = Interior Dimension
When you Buy Wooden Containers...
Learn what Valley Box can do to improve your current crating
- Less damage claims on shipped product
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Fewer customer returns
- Overall cost savings on crating products
- Overall cost savings from improved efficiency