Waiting around can be a frustrating part of the process when your staff is attending a trade show. The way we look at it, waiting around is a waste of time and money for your company. There are many points during the set-up and break down of a trade show booth display that exhibitors find themselves just waiting:
- You wait for your trade show boxes to arrive at your booth space
- You wait at the end of the show for your trade show boxes to be delivered for packing
- Then again you wait for your trade show boxes to be picked up after packing to be shipped back to your company
How do we suggest you cut down on unnecessary wait times?
Cut your staff’s waiting by incorporating your trade show boxes into your display! Valley Box manufactures a reversible trade show crate that can shift from a packing crate into your trade show display!
Once the trade show box is the display, two steps you’d normally wait for are eliminated, meaning your wait-time is drastically reduced.
Trade shows can be a lot of work, the planning, packing and event execution can quickly become overwhelming. Thankfully, Valley Box is in the business of making the packing and shipping process of the trade show a bit easier for you and your team.
Loading, transport, set-up, and break down of the perfect booth no longer have to be difficult, it's simple if you choose the best crating solutions.
Valley Box trade show boxes have you covered! We’re leaders in the art of building custom trade show shipping crates that cater to your every need.
Each trade show box is custom made to accommodate the many components of your company's trade show booth because we take the time to understand your payload so all items are properly and safely protected during transit.
We pride ourselves on using superior building materials and hand-selecting each piece of wood to ensure the quality will match our performance expectations. We’ve also carefully crafted a set of mandatory design requirements and can confidently stand behind our product, knowing our crates are one of a kind, tough during transit and durable enough to last for years.
Trade show box customers are encouraged to take advantage of our variety of design enhancements that make loading and unloading more convenient:
- Ramps to assist rolling heavy items
- 4-way forklift entry allows access to your crate from any direction
- Hinged doors to open the crate easily without the use of tools
- Recessed hardware is safely tucked into the surface of the panels preventing it from being torn-off
- Steel plates to protect from forklift & transit damage
- Tie-downs points for the quick securing of loads
- Removable panels for easy access to display components
- Saddles to support heavy or delicate booth components
- Carpet, foam, or felt lining to avoid abrasion to expensive displays
Since 1964 Valley Box has specialized in manufacturing custom wooden crates for unique, oversize and delicate items. Since the beginning, with simple wooden containers, our product line has expanded to serve the needs of our diverse manufacturing customers.